What it Takes to Run a Fruit Bouquet Franchise?
Owning a gift basket franchise requires time, money and oodles of energy. When it comes to running a fruit bouquet business there are several misconceptions. From the initial investment, marketing to running the fruit bouquet company, so many myths, facts and conjecture surround this small business opportunity.
- Myth or Fact: The capital needed to invest in a gift basket franchise requires less than a $75,000.
Myth the minimum outlay for a fruit bouquet franchise starts at $135,000. This initial investment does not account for inventory and marketing. (As a result, fruit bouquet business owners have to also uphold a good credit score. )
- Myth or Fact: All training for a fruit basket franchise is online.
This is untrue. Edible Arrangements and FruitFlower.com franchises provide comprehensive hands on support and training
- Myth or Fact: Franchise owners have the final say about fruit bouquet brick and mortar stores.
On the contrary, Fruit Flower.com and Edible Arrangements help the decision process. Both fruit bouquet companies contribute to the location to help ensure a profitable store location.
- Myth or Fact: Regardless of which fruit basket company one starts, the hours are demanding
The hours for operating a fruit bouquet are manageable. From fruit basket franchise to franchise, operating hours vary. An Edible Arrangement franchise owner works longer hours than a proprietor of the Fruit Flower.com franchise.
- Myth or Fact The fruit bouquet industry does not have a peak season, maintaining a steady flow business all year round.
Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and the holiday period from November 22 – December 23rd are the busiest business cycles in the gift retailing’ specifically fruit basket franchise industry.
- Myth or Fact Fruit basket franchise owners do not have do any marketing.
On the contrary, gift basket franchise owners have to supplement the marketing efforts.