Valentine’s Day is not always about the flower bouquet. While an edible basket made by a leading edible fruit company is a nice idea, few online gift stores are known for creating a sexy Valentine’s Day bouquet. Certain elements of the edible basket are considered aphrodisiacs and make for a ripe Valentine’s Day gift idea. Use these ideas:
Romance and perhaps chocolate dipped fruit make for an interesting interlude.
- Teddy bear
- A box of chocolate dipped fruit
- Gift card for a massage or a bottle of massage oil for application
- 1- cup of rose or flower petals
- Nano Ipod burned with favorite love songs
- A bottle of Champagne
- Other favorite items
- Sexy items (in example: lingerie)
- Recycled paper
- Roll of plastic Wrap
- Bow (optional)
(Don’t forget to refrigerate the edible bouquet or at least the Champagne and chocolate dipped fruit).
Did you know that Eve’s obsession with apples inspired the apple to become a law of aphrodisiac attraction? According to sources at FruitandVeggieGuru.com, in the Middle Ages, women who allegedly slept with an apple underneath their arm and who were able to persuade the man of their attraction to consume the apple would land the man of her dreams.
Steps for making the sexy edible basket for Valentine’s Day
1) Take a basket large enough to hold the item detailed in the above list. Wrap up the sexy gift item and place in the base of the edible basket.
2) Next, cover the gift with a narrow layer of crumpled paper. Leave enough space in the edible basket to accommodate the other gifts.
3) Then, affix a plastic wrap over the paper, wedging the ends between the baskets.
4) Spread half of the rose or flower petals on the plastic wrap.
5) Place the remaining items in the edible basket. After everything is in the basket, add the rest of the flower petals.
If you don’t have the ambition to create such an elaborate Valentine’s Day gift, order an edible basket or chocolate dipped fruit from Edible Arrangements, Cherry Moon Farms or any other edible fruit company.